Pléneuf-Valley-Andre offers to his visitors his three faces: that of the seaside resort to the beautiful beaches, that of its small traditional port of Dahouët but also of its animated downtown area. A diversity which translates the spirit even of Brittany.
Pléneuf, the administrative center, whose foundation goes up at the 5e and 6th century, becomes animated in particular each Tuesday morning at the time of the market of the city.
the Valley-Andre is the seaside resort par excellence. Created in 1880, it preserved its beautiful stone villas. Its long fine sand beach is bordered of a dam pedestrian of 2,5km. All with the end, the handle of Piégu carries the nickname of (Small Nice) so much this part of the beach is sheltered and shone upon.
Marina in Dahouët, it has a wet dock which can accomodate 313 boats on pontoon.
Point of Piégu and Ilot of Verdelet (natural reserve of marine birds.)
Station Veils, the Valley-Andre has powerful equipment for the followers of the water sports.
the casino will not fail to allure the keen players.
the golf 18 holes is classified among the most beautiful courses of Europe.
Fishing port traditional, capital of Scallop, Erquy proposes to you seven beaches of pink sandstone, dune and wild moors.
And the approval of excursions and visits is assured for you grâsse with the active défence of a natural, maritime and historical inheritance.
Castle of Bienassis (XV to the XVII century) out of pink sandstone of Erquy, surrounded of ditches.
natural Site of the Cape d' Erquy, classified site. At the end of 170 ha of moors, pink sandstone cliff, exeptionnelles flora and fauna. Blue lakes.
All the activities related to the sea are to you offertes:voile, diving, fishing there...
the Headlight visits and emits a signal every minute per bad weather.
You will have also the possibility of making many excursions, the amateurs of those will be really filled.
the tourist road which carries out to the Cape offers superb sights on the sea.
the site of the Cape east one of most imposing from its cliffs which dominate à.pic the sea of 70 meters.
the panorama on the immense East coast. In clear weather, it extends to the east towards bay from the Michaelmas Mount and to the west to the island from Bréhat.
A the end of 300 hectares wild moors, made up of ashed heather, callune and gorse of Europe, the classified site of the course Fréhel is the place of nesting of the penguin torda, the kittiwake, the boreal fulmar and other marine birds. Since the ornithological reserve, a path carries out the walkers to the Fort the Slat (XIVe century), where the sight on the pink sandstone course, overhanging the sea of 70 m, is imposing. The fort, classified historic building and whose keep resounded under the blows of sword of Kirk Douglas in the Vikings, is the théatre during the summer in concerts and festivities.
Saint-Alban forms part of the Canton of Pléneuf-Valley-Andre, located at 25 km of Saint-Brieuc and 10 km of Lamballe, the roundabout of the Pear tree is the hinged plate towards the port of Dahouët and the beaches of the Valley-Andre, Erquy...
Small commune of 1500 Saint-Alban inhabitants of share the crossroads of the Pear tree drains, in tourist season, all flows of visitor of the coast of Penthièvre.
the port of Dinan kept any sound charms formerly, it is located on the rancid one, at one hour of boat of the full sea in Saint-Malo.
If you did not have the occasion yet to visit the town of Dinan I propose to you to do it.
Dinan accomodates each year of the thousands of visitors, the ramparts of the city are the center of dévelopement of the city, the most important moment of the year being well on the festival of the ramparts, where during 48h00, Dinan finds its charm of antan, where knights and churls invade the city while tournaments dispute in this medieval scenery which is the antique quoted of Dinan.
Capitale du Penthièvre, Lamballe conserve quelques maisons médiévales.
L'été les jeudis lamballais vous font découvrir la ville: Le Musée Mathurin-Méheut, La maison du L'Église Saint-Martin, Le Haras Nationnal... autant de visites puis le soir les régalades...
Établi en 1825, le Haras national de Lamballe héberge, sur 6 hectares, le fleuron de l'élevage équin breton : les étalons nationaux, choisis pour leurs origines et leurs performances, constituent un réservoir génétique de premier plan. Le célèbre Postier Breton, qui a ici son berceau historique, y est toujours largement représenté.
Saint-Malo lives since always with the sea, and knew, throughout its prestigious history, to draw all the advantages from them.
More than one million travellers forward every year by the port, equipped with a terminal able to receive car-ferries of third generation.
Ramparts and castle XV 2nd century with the towers of the General one.
the port: basins Vauban, Duguay-Trouin, Grooving plane.
Saint-Vincent Cathedral: Romance nave.
For all to know slides of the sea, the Large Aquarium of Saint-Malo accomodates you tous.les.jours.
Faithful to its maritime vocation, it knew to preserve its row of first port of the northern coast of Brittany for the trade, but also for transport towards England, Ireland and the islands Anglo-Norman.
Saint-Malo respects as well as possible its title of capital international of the veil, by proposing a broad variety of nautical activities of quality and unceasingly improved infrastructures.
Bréhat, it is its Borough, its gardens with camellias, hydrangeas, mimosas, eucalyptus, its small houses flowered out of pink granite, its labyrinth of narrow ways, its moors, its wild splits.
the visit is done with foot, the crossing is made by high-speed motorboat since the point of Arcouet (meadows of Paimpol) Possibility of embarking port of Erquy.
charming Aspect of this island, only the bicycles and tractors are allowed to circulate.
A 10 mn of the continent, ringed pink granite and of a coastal path of 9,5 km, Bréhat reveals a world of silence and perfumes.
Bréhat is composed in fact of two islands connected between them by a bridge and surrounded by a multitude of small islands and reefs, ways for the bicycles in the moors and of miniscule peaceful splits.
A 10 mn of the continent, ringed pink granite and of a coastal path of 9,5 km, Bréhat reveals a world of silence and perfumes. Surrounded of an archipelago of several tens of small islands, the island offers in its southern part a vegetation luxuriante. The eucalypti, palm trees or sisal plants, botanical memories of navigations to the long course, côtoient the pines carved by the wind. Spring arrives with two weeks in advance and on the island northern, accessible by the Vauban roadway, the moor flowers in April. More wild than the south, where the beach of Guerzido allows bathes without risks, the northern part offers a long wild coast.
Five thousand inhabitants resident in summer on this ground with the southernmost or Irish appearance, whose colors attracted the painters since 1850. Before reaching the cross of Maudez, from where to lay down it sun on the mouth of Trieux is splendid, the mill with tide of Birlot, built at the beginning of XVIe century, can be visited. On this historic building an opening to middle height perforates the frontage towards the broad one and made it possible the ships to embark with high tide the bags of ground grains. The island counts four hotels with restaurants, five pancake shops and a school of veil.